Adobe Illustrator is the boss when it comes to programs for designing and editing vector graphics, and there aren’t many other competitor programs that have half as many features and tools to offer as Illustrator does. However, being an intensive program, many users have often found its complex learning curve to be difficult. In this article, it is shown how, if you decide to back out of the program, you can do so without having to pay anything. You can try the 14-day money-back guarantee on Adobe subscriptions, in case you prefer to end the subscription.
If you are also looking for premium VPNs, then you can take a free trial of ExpressVPN. You can also cancel this at any time and get a refund.
How to Cancel Adobe Illustrator and Get a Full Refund
How to cancel your account and get a full refund within 14 days of purchasing your subscription for Adobe Illustrator
Quick Guide and Facts :
- You can cancel your Adobe subscription pretty easily with a few clicks on Adobe’s website.
- Log into your account page and open the account settings, then select Help & Support. Now choose the Manage Plan option and after following the on-screen instructions to cancel your account, you should be done.
- The refund is guaranteed to be received automatically within 5 business days.
- After ending a subscription on Adobe, you will still retain access to free benefits, including 2GB of online storage.
In recent years, Adobe’s new policy has been to transition its customers from one-time product purchases to paying a subscription, entitling them to ongoing product updates and cloud storage. The Adobe Creative Cloud, a subscription offer for users, gives them access to a suite of Adobe products like Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator for as long as monthly payments are made. And it’s a simple and straightforward cancellation process for those who decide they no longer want to subscribe and cancel their subscription.
How to cancel an Adobe subscription :-
For canceling the subscription to any Adobe product or service, purchased via Adobe, the user needs to go to the Adobe account page on the official Adobe website, as it can be done only from there and not from the Illustrator app or Creative Cloud platform.
1. Open Adobe’s website and sign in to your account. All the product subscriptions should be mentioned on the Plans page.
2. Find the product you want to cancel, and then open the Help & Support section on the menu bar. From the drop-down menu that appears, click on the Manage plan option.
3. Now find the “Cancel your plan” option and select it.
4. From the list of reasons asked by Adobe about why you want to cancel, select a suitable reason, and then proceed by clicking on “Continue.”
5. In case Adobe tries to insert the option to continue your subscription at a discounted offer or tries to butter you up with some other inducement for not canceling, you might need to follow the additional instructions on the screen to cancel.
Aftereffects of cancelling an Adobe subscription :-
On cancellation of a subscription within 14 days of the initial purchase, Adobe offers a full refund. And in the event that you do not opt to continue, Adobe will simply stop any recurring payments starting with the next scheduled payment.
Even after cancellation of the Illustrator subscription, Adobe makes the user will eligible for some limited benefits and features, such as :-
- Still retaining the access to all the free Adobe Creative Cloud membership benefits, including 2GB of cloud storage and access to applications like Creative Cloud Express, Fresco, Premiere Rush, Aero, and Adobe XD.
- In case the user has gone beyond the 2GB free online storage limit at the time of cancellation, a 90 days’ time limit to reduce the data usage is provided to the user. After that time, Adobe will delete content from your online storage and you will lose those files if you don’t have a copy saved on your hard drive.
FAQ of Cancelling Adobe Illustrator
What happens If I cancel Adobe Subscription?
If you cancel within 14 days then all your storage will be shrinked back to normal 2GB from 100GB.
However, you will still have basic features available for the usage.
Why Adobe not giving full refund?
If you bought services from third party sites such as Play store, App store, or any other marketplace. They have clearly mentioned in their Terms & conditions that they won’t give refund from third party purchases.
If you have taken subscription from their official website, only then you will be eligible for the refund.
I'm a technology cyber expert and VPN expert. I love to stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends and explore new ways to use technology to improve my life. I also enjoy writing about these topics.