If you have problems while accessing Google Play Japan, then I will give you some of the best methods that you can follow and gain access to exclusive apps from Japan, such as eAmusement, Gitadora, etc.
You can use best VPN to access Google Play Japan, but the main question is? Which is the best VPN to use? Well I have used many vpns and tested on my own, so I can suggest you to use Express VPN.
With the help of a VPN, you can get any Japanese app you want and use it according to your needs.
How to Download Apps from Japanese Google Play Store
- Download a VPN that has Japan servers – Express VPN has many servers in Japan with Highest speed bandwidth. You can easily access Japan Play store with express VPN
- After Installing Express VPN, Just Connect it to Japan’s server.
- Create a New Gmail account for Japan, but make sure to include Japan’s address, you can search on google for Japan address generator and you will get it.
- I will advise you not to change your address in your main gmail account as it will cause you many issues and your already paid apps or Gift cards might get some trouble.
- Now Go to Settings > Manage Apps > Google Play
- From there Tap on Storage
- There you will find User Data and cache, Just Clear both of them
- Now Open your Google Play store, make sure that your VPN is connected while opening Google Play store and sign in your Japanese email id that I told you above.
- Now you can easily download your Favourite Japanese Apps form Japan Google Play store without any issues.
FAQ – Google Play Japan (Q/A)
Can I use Free VPN?
Well, you can use free Vpn but you will always face bandwidth problem, and they are not 100% masked your location to Japan. So sometimes It will work and sometimes it won’t.
I Always trust in Express VPN as they have their own virtual servers in Japan and they let you access through that server so Google will never know that you are accessing Google Play outside Japan.
How Do I Create Japanese Google Play Account?
Japanese Google Play accounts take a few procedures.
Japanese Google Play account creation:
Google Play account registration is location-dependent, therefore you’ll need a VPN that connects to a Japanese server. VPNs hide your IP address and make you appear to be in Japan.
Install a VPN app or manually connect. VPN to Japan.
Reset Google Play Store:
On Android, go to “Settings” > “Apps” > “Google Play Store.” “Storage” > “Clear data” or “Clear storage.” Resetting the Google Play Store app deletes account information.
Open Google Play Store and click “Create account” or “Add another account.” Create a Google account using the on-screen instructions.
Addresses are required for account setup. Search or use a Japanese address generator. Enter valid data.
Accept Terms and Payment:
Accept Google’s terms. If you don’t want to add a payment method, select “None” when prompted.
Google may request phone or email verification for new accounts. Complete account setup by verifying.
Google Play Store Japan:
Create a Japanese Google Play account to access the Japanese Google Play Store. Search and download Japanese apps, games, and content.
That being said, a VPN is always a lifesaver for internet users. So we always use Express VPN, as they have multiple locations that we can connect to, and access the exclusive content of any country.
With the help of this method you can easily gain access to Google play Japan and Google won’t know that you are somewhere else. That’s the Best Part Right!
If you have any questions, comment down below and I will surely solve all your queries.
I'm a technology cyber expert and VPN expert. I love to stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends and explore new ways to use technology to improve my life. I also enjoy writing about these topics.