In this article you will get to know how to install VPN for smart tv samsung
Gone are the days when TV used to show only cable channels. Now, they have become smart TVs, they are so smart that you can watch almost anything along with cable channels, like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Youtube, and can access dozens of OTT apps.
I have tried ExpressVPN it works best with samsung TV. All you have to do is just take free trial of it and see how it goes for you.
But the thing is, due to some government regulations, some apps are banned in some countries, and the only way to access them is by using a VPN. This is why I am creating an article on how to download and install a VPN and unblock your favorite stuff on a Samsung Smart TV. Just follow the easy steps, and you will have no issue installing these VPNs.
Also Read: Best Torrent sites
How To Install VPN for Smart TV Samsung
Samsung smart TVs come with two different operating systems. The older Samsung smart TV is running on the Android operating system, but the new Samsung smart TV is running on the Tizen operating system. Choose the right steps depending on your TV’s operating system.
How To Install a VPN on Samsung Smart TV Running on Android Operating System
Installing a VPN on an android operating system-based smart TV is very easy.
- Just open the Google play store on your Samsung smart tv and search for a VPN.
- Now, please remember not all VPN service provider has an app for smart TV, only a few VPN service provider has built an app for smart TV which you would see on the screen of your TV.
- Choose your respective app and just hit Install, and it will easily get installed on your Samsung smart TV.
- At last, just open the VPN app and connect to that location where your favorite app or TV show is not banned.
- And you are done, now enjoy your favorite TV show or movie.
Also Read: Best dark web sites
How To Install a VPN on Samsung Smart TV Running on Tizen Operating System
Installing a VPN on Samsung smart TV running on Tizen operating system is quite technical so I will say please read the article very carefully to understand it. You can install a VPN in Tizen OS by using Smart DNS. Here is the detailed step:
- First, you need to download a good VPN.
- Now, go to your VPN official website page and activate the Smart DNS option.
- Now, in the Samsung smart TV, go to “Settings” and choose the “Network” tab. Depending on how your smart TV is connected on some models, you will have to choose an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection tab.
- After doing that, you have to open the “Network Status” tab and select the “IP Settings” option, then you have to go to “DNS Settings” and select the “Enter Manually” option.
- After selecting the “Enter Manually” option, you have to enter one of the “DNS addresses” that you have got from your VPN official website
- At last, click on the “OK” and restart your smart TV and now you can start watching your favorite TV shows or movies or app which is blocked in your country.
I have tried my best to provide the working method through which you can easily install a VPN app on your Samsung smart TV. Please let me know if you face any issues while installing VPN in your android based operating system or Tizen-based operating system. I will get back to you as soon as possible with an appropriate answer.
I'm a technology cyber expert and VPN expert. I love to stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends and explore new ways to use technology to improve my life. I also enjoy writing about these topics.