No American Credit Card? No Problem. How To Access Sling TV Easily
It’s true – Sling TV is a phenomenal streaming service, but it can be difficult to access without an American credit card. With its access limited to the US, individuals outside of the US are left in the dark unless they can figure out a work-around. Fortunately, there are a few methods that can be used to bypass this requirement and watch Sling TV without an American credit card.
How to Watch Sling TV Without an American Credit Card
The first method to consider is getting a virtual credit card. This is a digital version of a physical credit card that performs all the same functions as a standard one – with one major difference; it’s valid for online purchases only. Online providers like EntroPay, Neteller, and Payoneer offer virtual credit cards; users will sign up for an account with one of them, add funds from their existing bank account or credit card, and then use that virtual car when signing up for Sling TV.
For those who don’t want to go down this route, there’s another way: getting a prepaid credit card and using it to sign up on Sling TV. These physical cards are solicited at retail stores or online, and require users to activate them, add funds via cash or bank transfer, and then use that prepaid card when signing up for Sling TV.
In addition to those two methods, VPNs can also be employed to gain access to otherwise geo-restricted content such as Sling TV. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) will mask your IP address location with one from another country so you can easily watch Sling TV without needing an American credit card. To use this method, simply find yourself a reliable VPN provider, download/install their software on your device of choice and connect to a server in the United States. From there it’s simply just signing up for the service!
Finally, there’s also the option of using Sling TV gift cards as well! Easily purchased online or at retail stores across the country/globe, these gift cards can be redeemed for service on Sling TV and users won’t need an American credit card to do so! All you have to do is buy one of these cards and then redeem it while signing up!
Watch Sling TV Without an American Credit Card
For people who wish to watch Sling TV yet do not have access to an American credit card, there are several methods available for them. The following are some of the methods that which can be used to do so:
Method #1: Utilize a Virtual Credit Card
The first method is to use a virtual credit card. This digital version of a physical credit card can be used to make online purchases. These are typically supplied by banks or third-party providers and normally associated with an existing bank account or other credit cards. To make use of it, here is what needs to be done:
1. Research virtual credit card providers: Various virtual credit card providers can be found knowing as EntroPay, Payoneer and Neteller. Choose whichever best fits with needs and preferences.
2. Create account: After selecting a provider, create an account linked to this virtual credit card.
3. Add funds: Use either a bank account or pre-existing credit card to transfer currency into the virtual credit card account.
4. Sign up for Sling TV: Using the same virtual credit card funds, sign for Sling TV membership and gain access!
Method #2: Opt For a Prepaid Credit Card
The second method is procuring a prepaid credit card which serves a purpose similar than the one above. That is online purchases! Furthermore, these cards are available by retail stores online or offline. With some minor yet important differences between prepaid and virtual options the steps might vary in some aspects such as the following steps intended for prepaid cards:
1. Purchase the prepaid credit card: Buy one at any retail outlet, both physical or online stores
2. Activate the purchased prepaid credit card: Use the instructions provided on activation process.
3. Fund it: Transact funds either through a bank account or pre-existing funds found in any pre-existing cards- including debit ones!
4. Sign up for Sling TV Membership: Get ready and make use of this funds from this new prepaid option in order to get direct access to Sling TV’s great content!
Using Prepaid Credit Card for Sling TV
If you’re aiming to set up Sling TV but don’t have an American Credit Card, using a prepaid credit card might be the perfect alternative. Here’s the steps to make that happen:
1. Get a Prepaid Credit Card: Look for a prepaid credit card that is applicable for online purchases. Many brick-and-mortar and online stores provide these cards.
2. Activate it: Read the guidelines provided along with the card and activate it as instructed.
3. Fund It: Put money into the card by transferring it from your bank account or in cash (depending on the retailer).
4. Sign Up For Sling TV: After you’ve added funds to your prepaid card, utilize it to subscribe to Sling TV!
Method #3: Using a VPN
A VPN – Virtual Private Network – can not only protect your online privacy and security, but also offer access to geo-restricted content like Sling TV. Here’s how you can watch your favorite shows without needing an American Credit Card:
1. Select Your VPN Provider: There are many well-known names in this industry such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost, etc. But in our test we found Express VPN does its job very well.
2. Install their Software: Download and install the app on your device once you’ve picked a provider.
3. Connect To A US Server: In order for the VPN to work its magic, connect it to a server located in the United States.
4. Sign Up On Sling TV’s Website: Once this is done, access Sling TV’s website and create an account with it!
Method #4: Getting a Gift Card
Using gift cards is another way to sign up for Sling TV without needing an American Credit Card. These can easily be found both offline and online! Here’s how this process works out:
1. Buy The Gift Card: Search for gift cards at local stores or through certain production sites.
2. Redeem It On The Website: Open up the gift card and redeem it accordingly on Sling TV’s official website.
3. Create An Account With The Retailer: Once this step is complete, you’ll have enough money on it to create an account with Sling TV – watch all of your favorite series!
I'm a technology cyber expert and VPN expert. I love to stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends and explore new ways to use technology to improve my life. I also enjoy writing about these topics.