I am a huge Naruto fan just like millions of people around the globe are and I mean how can anyone dislike it or not watch his amazing seasons? I was in the middle of a season and I had to travel to the UK for business work. When I sat there to watch Naruto after finishing my work, I was in shock, I was not able to access it because Naruto was banned in the UK which I did not know about.
But still, I watched the show within 30 minutes after the realization, so how did I do it, and how you can also watch Naruto anime on Netflix if it is banned in your country? Just be with me and this article, and you will get to know about the trick.
How To Watch Naruto On Netflix If It Is Banned or Not Showing In Your Country?
If you are a huge Naruto fan and want to see all the seasons on Netflix, please follow the instructions given below. It is tested by me and working absolutely fine.
- Open a browser on your device where you are going to watch your favorite Naruto on Netflix.
- Download a VPN, there are tons of VPNs available online, download any good VPN on your device and install it.
- After doing that, connect to any big country’s server where Naruto is not banned like Canada, the USA, or Japan.
- Once you are connected with that country’s server, Netflix will think you are in that country so they will start showing up all the season. This is how I did in the UK.
Why Do The Government Bann A Show like Naruto In Their Country?
There could be multiple reasons to ban any movie, show, or app in a particular country by their government. The widely known reason is that that movie or show has some content that is not acceptable by their government or they are violating any rules or hurting their sentiments by showing something in their movie or show. I will give you some examples:
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest which was released back in 2006 was banned in China because the movie had ghosts in it.
- Wonder Woman which was released in 2017 was banned in Lebanon
- The 2012 movie which was released in 2009 was banned in North Korea because 2012 was Kim-ll Sung’s 100th birthday.
- The Great Dictator movie featured Charlie Chaplin which was released back in 1940 and was banned in Argentina.
- Shrek 2 movie was banned in Israel. It was released in 2004.
How To Watch Any Banned Movies or Shows In Your Country?
No matter where you live, there must be some movies or shows banned in your country just like other countries do often. So, if you want to watch your favorite show or movie which is unfortunately banned in your region then you have to follow the same step which I have mentioned above for Naruto.
- Before opening Netflix, download a good VPN and install it on your device so you could trick Netflix about your location and let him assume you are in a different location.
- After downloading and installing, connect to any other country where that particular show is not banned.
- Now, you are done. It’s just a 2-minute process to watch anything you want, no matter if it is blocked in your country.
I really hope you liked my tutorial on how you can watch Naruto if Naruto is banned in your country. I do not feel, you will face any problem implementing it but do let me know if you have any queries, I will get back to you very soon.